Pages

Monday, 3 February 2014

Hello out there!!!

Hi ya all,

No I have not fallen off the face of the earth, just off blog land.

Well, January has been and gone. I spent 2 wonderful weeks up in Qld. 1 week with the kids at those horrible parks and a week of pure bliss staying with my cousin in Brisbane, sent the kids home with friends, lol.

Well once I got back I started sewing like a mad woman to get my blocks out for January on time. Only a couple of days late :-)

Well, I finished January blocks and enjoyed it so much I then did my February swaps and posted them. Finished off my Initial Heart Swap hosted by the amazing Cheryll and popped that in the post.





Quilting Block Swap Australia 

RECEIVED:
From Maria - January


SENT:
Sent to Maria - January


Sent to Deb - February
Quilting Block Swap Australia 

RECEIVED:
Received from Erin - December
Received from Sue - January
 SENT:
Sent to Sue - January
Sent to Jan - February
FQ SWAP


Today I finished my 12” mini swap with the theme of Easter. Again hosted by the amazing Cheryll.



Hmm, now what can I sew??? 

Guess it is time to get started on the Christmas gifts. 
Christmas thru the Year hosted by Athena and 
1 Xmas Item a Month hosted by Narelle. I am attempting 
to do at least 1 Christmas themed item a month.


Think that is enough for now :-)



Hugs Raelene

3 comments:

  1. Pleased to see your block arrived from me.. Love the one you made me and can't wait to receive it...
    WOW !! you have done well with all your lovely blocks and the Easter Swap..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks! So many gorgeous projects going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW on a roll! love seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete