Pages

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Secret Santa Swaps 2013

Secret Santa swaps!!!



All wrapped, ready to send
Number #1 hosted by Colorado Lady the Secret Santa Soiree Swap and the spending limit is $20.00 (not including shipping).The gifts could be made, new, recycled or gifted.

What I sent to Lisa
I still don't know who my swap partner was.... but I love my goodies


Number #2 Hosted by Helen, The Scientists Great Stocking Swap

Here is some of what I sent:


All wrapped ready for the sack!
In the sack!
Something useful!


Smelly & useful!

A Christmas decoration
Fat Quarters, 5" charms & 2.5" charms!
The tangerine!






:-)

Hugs Raelene

















             


3 comments:

  1. Hi Raelene I sent to you in the Coloradolady Xmas swap,glad you like your gifts,these swaps are so much fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ha, should have guessed :)
      I adored my gifts, thanks, the candle mats are adorning my buffet with my other Christmas decorations.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. So Shez was the secret girl......gorgeous gifrs...

    ReplyDelete