Pages

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Busy Busy Busy girl sewing


Hi there,

Sorry I have been MIA over the last week or sew. I have been sewing like a made woman :-)

I have recently joined a Facebook group called Handmade Markets where you sell homemade goodies. And with this I have also started a facebook business page Raelene's Ramblings

Sew between Christmas gifts and the market items, I have been extremely busy.

I have finished my girlfriends birthday /Christmas quilt and she just loves it.


My lovely niece saw a journal cover on Pinterest and asked if I could make one for her, which I did happily      :-) I simply love sewing for people that truly appreciate it!!



I will post off my Secret Santa Swap Monday morning and my Secret Santa Soiree Swap
I have finished my Fat Quarter December gift for Narelle and will also post that Monday. Was going to post this morning but I have a really bad case of Laryngitis and just could not do it this morning :-(


So far for the market I have sold a few sets of bonbons' a teacher appreciation envelope and a bag :-) happy with this as they were the first 2 markets I put anything in...

    








I have also sewn this cute wall hanging, I still have it's partner to finish.


Okay, I'm back of to bed to rest up (Kids love that I have no voice :-)

Have a great weekend and sew, sew, sew!





:-)

Hugs Raelene

8 comments:

  1. thats great raelene and i hope you do really well.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shez, had a couple of sales so a good start. xxx

      Delete
  2. Well done on your sales...and you have been busy....all looks fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peg, Crazy busy, but loving every minute of it :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, Your welcome. Looking forward to seeing you over on facebook, xxx

      Delete
  4. You've been very busy! I love all those gifts you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Danette, So busy I have been away from my blog too long xxx

    ReplyDelete